Partnering with Local Communities in New Ways
The Upper Room continues to seek innovative and efficient ways to partner with local communities and provide spaces in which individuals can experience and grow in God’s love.
Be sure to watch the video from Emmaus Ministries staff detailing a significant shift in the community support structure that will be in effect January 2018.
The new structure is a result of The Upper Room’s determination to:
- build stronger ties with all local communities,
- create a healthy balance between personal relationships and new technologies,
- involve a greater number of persons,
- use all our present expertise, and
- be the best possible managers of all our resources.
This new approach invites more individuals to be involved in leadership as community trainers, communicators, and consultants. We invite you to be in prayer about ways you may support or be part of this new structure.
Complete job descriptions and applications for these positions will be available for community members in mid-June 2017.
For more information, contact Stephane Brooks at firstname.lastname@example.org